Wednesday, September 30, 2015

In the Wait for Rebels Season 2

Warning: Siege of Lothal spoilers




Star Wars Rebels is finally returning, and I, for one, am beyond excited! Although we'll soon have new episodes to watch and discuss, the wait is still hard... so I went back to The Siege of Lothal.

There were so many amazing moments! Vader menacing Minister Tua, and Vader's cat and mouse game with the Ghost's crew- that maze leaving them only one logical place to go... and then being there, waiting, at the end.

That fight between Kanan, Ezra, and Vader? Wow.

Vader, taking on the fleet by himself just felt so right, considering who he once was, and apparantly spinning is still a good trick.

I'm thrilled to see Ahsoka, and the fear of the Imperials when they miss their intended catch and instead capture someone else is priceless.

But then there's that crowning moment.

You know the one I'm talking about.

The Apprentice lives.

That moment sends chills down my spine, even though I've seen it I don't know how many times.

Clones, new Inquisitors, Hondo (Yay!), and more await us in Season Two. So awesome! Think I'll go and watch one of those trailers again...

No comments:

Post a Comment