Thursday, September 14, 2017

Wild Speculation #41: Beauty and the Beast (2012-2016) Season 2 Episode 7, Guess Who's Coming to Dinner?

Hello! I'm Star Wars Syl and this is the Remember Clone Captain Keeli blog.


Warning: This post will contain spoilers for this episode, and any episodes that came before it.


She drove into the Hudson to try to flatline. Wow. Poor thing!

So. Tess and JT. I don't quite know what I think yet, I'll just need to wait and see.

The Dad is skilled. I'm mad it's working so well, but he's good at what he does.

I'm mildly frustrated with Cat and Vincent, but hey. The keystone of this storyline is romance, so there had to come a time when someone kissed someone else, and everything blew up for a while.

In this case, an actual explosion. Now on to the next episode to see what in heck happened!

No comments:

Post a Comment