Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Wild Speculation #39: Beauty and the Beast (2012-2016) Season 2 Episode 6, Father Knows Best

Hello! I'm Star Wars Syl and this is the Remember Clone Captain Keeli blog.


Warning: This post will contain spoilers for this episode, and any episodes that came before it.


I love how Vincent misses Cat's kick and gets a foot right to the jaw! That's almost as satisfying to me as Vincent starting to get his memories back. Cat is an awesome fighter.

Two more missions only? I assumed it would be around the season finale that the list would finally be worked through. But hey— the fact they're not stretching it out means they're not forcing the storyline to drag on, they're letting things happen quickly. I can get behind that.

And yay! Smart Gabe, knowing Vincent's a target.

Do everything I can to save Vincent for her.” Aww...

I don't know what I think of “Bob Reynolds” yet.

One last line that stood out to me: “Just wish I knew what triggered it.”

No comments:

Post a Comment