Friday, November 3, 2017

Thrawn: Alliances to Include Clone Wars!

So twice today I have heard someone mention that Timothy Zahn's Thrawn and Thrawn: Alliances are part of a trilogy. And while I am quite desperate to believe it, no sources were cited.

I went to Wookieepedia to try to find answers, but the Thrawn novel page didn't tell me, so I moved on to the Thrawn: Alliances one. And while it did not specify whether it's part of a trilogy or not, it did claim to have information from an official blurb from the Penguin Random House website!

I followed the link and found this:

"The sequel to New York Times bestseller Thrawn, Thrawn: Alliances will continue to follow the rise of Grand Admiral Thrawn to the heights of Imperial power—and accompany him into the past, witnessing his first encounter with the man who will one day become Darth Vader."

We're going to get to see the time Thrawn met Anakin that was mentioned in Thrawn!

I am absolutely delighted. I am ridiculously excited. More Clone Wars era content, and a meeting I've wanted for a long time. And since it will dabble in two eras, we get to see both Anakin and Thrawn interact... and Vader and Thrawn.  

No comments:

Post a Comment