Friday, January 27, 2017

Random Thoughts: Continuing Story- Harissa Nol

(From January 26, 2017)


We are a couple chapters away from the end of Only Preparation being posted. In one sense, it's hard to believe; in another, I am so thrilled. Harissa's story is only a gateway into a web of myth that just keeps growing, and I can't wait to share it with you.

As I've been completing the final edits and posting chapters, I've also been working on the second book in the duology. I am now 52,952 words into it, and I'm very excited about it.

I'm not entirely sure how long it will end up being. My novel-length works usually end up around 90- to 110,000 words long. The specifics of this one will be dictated by the feel of the story. It will tell me when it's ready.

I am happy to say that some of the characters you have grown to love will make an appearance, as well as some new characters, who I hope will leave an impression.

I am not entirely sure about the posting schedule for the rest of Only Preparation. We'll have to see what my own personal schedule ends up allowing.

May the Force be with you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment