Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Random Thoughts: MCR Droids

(From January 24, 2017)


I spent an hour in SWTOR this morning, as usual. My Level 3 Sith Inquisitor Assassin (Diohal) is helping me collect the rest of the Korriban Legacy achievements that I missed when I ran through with my Sith Warrior Marauder (Teragor).

I collected the three lore objects in the Academy that I'd missed, and because several other people were in the area at the same time as myself, I ended up leveling to 3 without having actually been in combat yet, which I find amusing.

I have several more fallen acolytes to slay, and a bazillion shyracks. Looks like I'll be dunking skulls in a blood pool several times before collecting my companion, whoever that will be for this class.

Yes. I attacked that mission a few times with my Warrior before I decided that patience was the better part of valor, and to wait until I collected whatever companion they were going to give me. It's a long way to walk to get back there once you've revived at a med droid.

I know I found shyracks in one of the tombs... I'll need to go figure out which one it was again...

And apparently, according to my Legacy bars, there's a terentatek out there somewhere that I completely did not come across as a Warrior. Maybe that's a boss you only face as an Inquisitor. I suppose I shall find out soon enough.

There was one section in the Korriban area of the Legacy panel that had me stumped. Finding MCR droids. Today I googled to find out just what that means and how in blazes to go about it. Turns out I can't do that until I'm past level 50, so I'm just going to shrug my shoulders, pretend the incomplete bar isn't bothering me, and wait until I'm leveled enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment