Sunday, July 23, 2017

Celebration Orlando 2017 Scrapbook Part 1

Hey, guys!


I'm one of those people who has a mother who meticulously scrapbooked her children's lives. It's something I used to take for granted, having the ability to go back and relive adventures from my past.

Now that I live on my own, if I want such a record, I'm going to have to do it myself. I confess to being a bit intimidated, but I'm also determined. This thing isn't going to be a work of art, but it's going to have snapshots of a very wonderful time in my life, and as long as it's accessible to me, that's what counts.

It was a laborious process to go through all the pictures we took at Celebration to try to determine which ones I want to include in my book, but it was also highly enjoyable. So many amazing memories are linked to those pictures.

Yesterday I printed out the photos I want to include (a tiny fraction of those actually taken), and today I sorted them by day.

For me, the journey to Celebration began long before we got on a plane. 




No comments:

Post a Comment