Sunday, July 23, 2017

Wild Speculation #31: Wynonna Earp Season 1 Episode 10, She Wouldn't Be Gone

Hi, all! I am Star Wars Syl and this is the Remember Clone Captain Keeli blog.


Warning: This post will contain spoilers for this episode, and any episodes that came before it.


The title was certainly ominous. I was grateful it didn't end up referring to Haught or Waverly.

I loved the sequence with Doc with a sledgehammer, and the pink car. What else is there to do with it? And Waverly's reply, “You could learn to drive.”

Awesome. Yes.

I'm beginning to ask the question of just how much does Wynonna Earp mean to Doc Holliday. I hadn't assumed he was desirous of an actual romance with her, but I'm starting to wonder if he is.

There was an interesting and curious statement made by Lou of Bobo: “Finally figured out his fur coat won't protect him?”

Is that why Bobo wears the coat all the time even though it's got to be stifling in there? As a Goth, I completely understand wearing finery beneath a blazing sun and suffering for it, but fur seemed like an awful price to pay for a look. Does it protect him, or is Lou right, and it's pointless? That might amusing, actually...

Eve is Willa. What. And what is this going to mean for Wynonna and Waverly?

And... how did Willa end up with Lou anyway? Did Lou steal her away from the revenants who had her as some sort of trophy? Look, I have the Heir, and she's completely loyal and obedient to me? I'm kind of sorry Lou is no longer in a position to explain anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment