Monday, July 24, 2017

Wild Speculation #32: Wynonna Earp Season 1 Episode 11, Landslide

Hi, all! I am Star Wars Syl and this is the Remember Clone Captain Keeli blog.


Warning: This post will contain spoilers for this episode, and any episodes that came before it.


My goodness is Willa a thorny predicament!

Why did Bobo save Willa? And why did it rock Willa so much that she abandoned her bloodthirst to save Bobo to find out who he was?

Who kidnapped Doc?!

Waverly gave her first indication to Wynonna that she's interested in what might attract ladies... a certain lady in particular... and I've almost completely decided that Haught is not a badguy, but is a legit part of the team. Now I just want her completely in the know about revenants, so she can help, because do I think she can help! The woman's awesome.

I was sure the end-game romance was supposed to be Wynonna and Dolls... but I'm beginning to seriously wonder if it's Doc. Yes... it might be Doc. Though he might die to save her, allowing both options to be used at different times without a breakup. Hmm.

We're getting close to the end of the season! I should probably look it up, to see if it ended up continued for another season, or if this is it...

No comments:

Post a Comment