Monday, July 24, 2017

Wild Speculation #33: Beauty and the Beast (2012-2016) Season 2 Episode 1, Who Am I

Hello! I'm Star Wars Syl and this is the Remember Clone Captain Keeli blog.


Warning: This post will contain spoilers for this episode, and any episodes that came before it.


Uh.... wow!

Gabriel is alive, after that impressive riddling of his body with bullets. I'm quite surprised, but I'm also thrilled, because that means we get to have a deeper exploration of his character! Specifically, how he behaves/what he values now that he's alive, and not threatened with permanent insanity.

The instant they said Vincent's scar was gone, I guessed this man was his brother, which would be why the face scan wasn't a full match. Looks very similar, but not the same person.

Anyway. That's my wild speculation. It's not Vincent.

No comments:

Post a Comment