Thursday, July 6, 2017

Wild Speculation #13: Wynonna Earp Season 1 Episode 3, Leavin' On Your Mind


Hello, all. I'm Star Wars Syl and this is the Remember Clone Captain Keeli blog.


Warning: This post will contain spoilers for this episode, and any episodes that came before it.


I want them to tremble with fear before me!” — Wynonna

...You've got powdered sugar on your nose.” — Dolls

Yes. Oh, yes. I loved that scene, and rather enjoyed the entire episode.

Some wild speculations: Stone Witch is going to be massively important. Stone Witch is either Haught or Wynonna's Crabby Aunt.

During the episode I thought for sure that the dull knife would be important. After all, Wynonna's comment of, how dull is that knife leaped out at me. But apparently it had little significance outside of making that particular scene more grisly.

Also: Mister My Skull Vibrates? Why does he do that every single time? Does he enjoy feeling dizzy? Is he trying to scare people? Or is he about ready to shiver into a thousand pieces?

In the cemetery, Wynonna had a clear shot. Did she take it? No. She had to stand there and talk. Gloat. Come on, I like you, Wynonna, don't do things like that! You're smarter than this!

My guess when Dolls “caressed” Wynonna's ear was that he'd put an earbud in. Does that prove I've watched Leverage too many times? I was wrong, it turned out to be a tracker, but it was quick thinking on Dolls' part and I liked it.

I'm all the backup she needs.” Damn. I loved that moment even though I'm not sure whether I like Dolls anymore or not. I usually like the grim soldier/cop types, but Dolls has been intentionally baiting Wynonna, and that kind of petty bickering in real life would cause mistakes. We'll see. I still love his name, and the fact that he can wear it without flinching.

Doc Holliday. Well, well, well. Good to see you, John Henry. Wild speculation: one of these days the good doctor is going to be the key to saving the day. There is no doubt in my mind that will take place.

No comments:

Post a Comment