Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Wild Speculation #21: Beauty and the Beast (2012-2016) Season 1 Episode 16, Insatiable

Hi, all! I am Star Wars Syl and this is the Remember Clone Captain Keeli blog.


Warning: This post will contain spoilers for this episode, and any episodes that came before it.


I really like Cat's scar, left over from being shot a few episodes ago. I'd actually totally forgotten about that wounding until I saw the scar.

Evan tested Cat's scarf. He tested her scarf.

Catherine, all I want is your honesty.” We ended up with a fight about said testing of scarf. “When did we stop believing each other?” “All I've ever done was to protect you.” “You want me to believe that going behind my back, stealing my personal belongings is because of having my back?”

Uhh... sweetheart, you did it to Heather over the photo of Vincent and expected Heather to just trust you. Just sayin'.

I think it's terribly sad. Cat has given Evan very few options, and now she has the gall to be angry with him for walking through the door she held open.

So Evan knows you're connected to Vincent?” I was mildly surprised that any of them were surprised by this “news.” Then again, they've not been paying attention. I thought he gave clear signs of knowing straight to Cat's face back when Heather was kidnapped. Ah, well. These three have powerful wishful-thinking fantasies.

And apparently the ADA killed the carriage driver? Just what is his stake in all of this? I confess to having no theories. Yet. I'll come up with something ridiculous here soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment