Thursday, July 20, 2017

Wild Speculation #22: Wynonna Earp Season 1 Episode 7, Walkin' After Midnight

Hi, all! I am Star Wars Syl and this is the Remember Clone Captain Keeli blog.


Warning: This post will contain spoilers for this episode, and any episodes that came before it.


Ah-ha! Dolls is finally starting to openly flirt with Wynonna. He also gets hauled in by Black Badge for an accounting.

When Waverly stuck the scissors in the back of her skirt, I was wondering if she was going to need to use them as a weapon later.

This episode had some awesome lines, but I think my favorite is Wynonna's response to the unintended jump-scare: “Dude! This is a morgue! Wear a bell or something!”

Once again this show manages to hit a mark that has one foot planted firmly in horror, and the other in sheer hilarity. Wynonna's face when she yelps into the phone, what do you mean you killed a stripper?! And Doc's helpful suggestion against the zombies: “Dynamite solves all manner of problems.”

On a more serious note, Waverly's question to Doc why would she give you immortality only to throw you down a well is a very good question and I'd like to know the answer.

Stone Witch, she's just another bully.” —Waverly. I love how she carries the skull with her fingers in the eye sockets.

Because he was loved by Wyatt Earp, and Wyatt Earp slaughtered my sons.” The sons not being human... “something more...” Waverly's dry, “Well, that explains the overbite.”

That ending was something else! Wow. I really liked that. I really hope Officer Haught is okay, because I want to see her relationship with Waverly actually go somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment