Thursday, July 27, 2017

Wild Speculation #36: Wynonna Earp Season 1 Episode 12, House of Memories

Hi, all! I am Star Wars Syl and this is the Remember Clone Captain Keeli blog.


Warning: This post will contain spoilers for this episode, and any episodes that came before it.


I've been unimpressed with Wynonna's self-control, but next to Willa, Wynonna looks incredibly disciplined! I'm waiting for disaster to strike in connection with Willa's unwillingness to work as a team or listen to anyone but herself.

There was a sweet moment where Dolls reminded Wynonna how their first days were rough, but “Now I wouldn't want to fight with anyone else by my side.” Aww!

The moment where that poor sap in the terrarium stabbed himself was quite horrifying, but turns morbidly funny when we see Doc is just as freaked out as the audience, and offers up a queasy, “Wonderful!”

The Lead is Willa. Definitely. I think that's what the swans signify— she's going to Lead them out, free as a bird.

I will not be happy if they let Haught die. I need Haught to survive this season.

And here we are. Wynonna is torn between both Dolls and Doc, and blast it, I can't make up my mind which pairing I want to actually be the endgame! But I am calling it right now, as a wild speculation: One of them dies by the end of this season.

No comments:

Post a Comment