Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Wild Speculation #34: Beauty and the Beast (2012-2016) Season 2 Episode 2, Kidnapped

Hello! I'm Star Wars Syl and this is the Remember Clone Captain Keeli blog.


Warning: This post will contain spoilers for this episode, and any episodes that came before it.


So I guess it is Vincent, after all. Ah, well. Brothers will be important eventually, I'll cling to that conspiracy theory until the last episode of the final season, and then sadly bid farewell to it as I move on.

Can we finally have Gabe be a goodguy? Not one who is helping because he needs to kill Vincent? Please let him be a hero now, I want Gabriel to be a hero...

Okay. Is a romance between Tess and JT in the works? Is that where we're going? Because that was not something I saw coming, though between Tess' dating woes and JT's, it's possible they've been setting this up all along... or not... but I'm thinking we might actually go this direction.

One last question. Just how many creatures are there?

No comments:

Post a Comment