Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Wild Speculation #20: Wynonna Earp Season 1 Episode 6, Constant Cravings

Hi, all! I am Star Wars Syl and this is the Remember Clone Captain Keeli blog.


Warning: This post will contain spoilers for this episode, and any episodes that came before it.


Amusing moment at the beginning of Wynonna telling herself to use the Force to try to procure the gun just out of reach.

So. What's with the trembling in Dolls' hands? Junkie or he's sick, or he's a revenant? Under duress, Dolls'... nature?... started being revealed. And Mama Olive had this to say about him: “There's something wrong with you. You're spoiled.” I love the way his pupils turned at the end. I wouldn't mind having contacts in that shape.

And we got to have a drill to a head, a creepy farmhouse in the middle of nowhere with a meat cleaver and cannibal. And severed body parts. And a mouth stretched too far to be human. The restaurant owner being a cannibal so everyone can start feeling ill about ever having eaten there. Went marching right down the horror to-do checklist.

The riddle: my beautiful mug. My guess was that it meant his face. As for who the skull is... I have no guesses.

Some amusing quotes: “It's a real dead guy” and “Did I just marry a skull?”

I am thrilled that Waverly dumped Champ! I also loved the moment when Wynonna tried to holster Peacemaker, only the gun caught and it took her a moment to get it right.


No comments:

Post a Comment