Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Wild Speculation #19: Beauty and the Beast (2012-2016) Season 1 Episode 15, Any Means Possible

Hi, all! I am Star Wars Syl and this is the Remember Clone Captain Keeli blog.


Warning: This post will contain spoilers for this episode, and any episodes that came before it.


We received some interesting hints about Vincent's backstory in this episode. Anybody else sit up and take notice when he said, “Let's leave it at I know how these guys operate”?

Does he, now? Interesting.

Our investigator's hand shaking after he spoke to Cat about their mothers' murders? I am very curious to see where this guy has come from and where he's going. There's already so many questions to ask about him, and I think he's going to end up being an interesting piece of this puzzle.

I love the eye decorations Cat wore to the masquerade. I wouldn't mind wearing something similar day to day.

I thought for sure Cat was going to get caught during the whole “Let's plant evidence” routine. I was absolutely stunned when she didn't.

And... did the ADA kill the crime boss? Because holy Sith, we're in trouble now.

There was one final surprise for me in this episode, I did not expect the investigation to end the way it did! Yes, they were ferreting out bent cops, but they were doing it to compile them into one team to get revenge, not expose them. Wow. I loved the bizarre twist, and I can't wait to see how Cat tries to navigate this mess. It will all fall apart just in time for the season finale, of course.



No comments:

Post a Comment