Friday, July 14, 2017

First Episode: The Sith List #47

Hello! I'm Star Wars Syl and this is the Remember Clone Captain Keeli blog.


Do podcasts have spoilers?


I heard about the Sith List on the July 7th 2017 Star Wars Underworld podcast. Dominic mentioned he was a guest on the Sith List and there explained his Twitter handle's meaning.

Given the fact that podcasts don't have subtitles (yet...) and my ears don't always catch things correctly, I wasn't sure if it was “Sith List” or “Sithless.” As in, Scared Sithless. A quick internet search led me to the accurate title.

I enjoyed listening; they seem like fun guys. Given I am not a Transformers fan because that wasn't part of my childhood, and the current movies just aren't my cup of tea, I found their discussion about said Transformers movies/toys/old shows interesting.

My only warning would be that some of the language usage is not family friendly. If you have small ears near, or would prefer to avoid f-bombs, you might want to look somewhere else.

All in all, I will probably listen to more of their content in the future. May the Force be with them and their viewers!

No comments:

Post a Comment