Monday, July 3, 2017

Wild Speculation #5 Beauty and the Beast (2012-2016) Season 1 Episode 6, Worth

Warning: This post will contain spoilers for this episode, and any episodes that came before it.


I liked this new intro much better than the original one. Using audio clips from actual episodes to explain the story instead of having Vincent and Cat spell it out feels better to me.

When they walked in and saw multiples of the “same” painting (just a canvas covered in one solid color), my first guess was that there had been paintings beneath, and someone had just come through and covered them over with solid colors to destroy what was said in those original paintings. That, of course, ended up not being the case, but I really liked my theory while it lasted!

This episode deepened the Evan romance option. I think it's a pity Evan will be nothing more than a love story obstacle. I like the two of them together, which is something I did not expect.

No comments:

Post a Comment